- Approve the agenda as submitted. Executive session will be added following the Public Comments.
The meeting will be called to the order.
So that there is agreement between board members on the agenda, and the amount of time spent on the meeting, the board shall vote to approve an agenda for the meeting. To the best of its ability, it will follow that agenda, and allow for the chair to move the board through the agenda as specified.
The Governing Board met on Tuesday November 27th, 2018 @6:30 PM for what was scheduled to be a 1 hours and 52 minutes long meeting. Present: Janelle Wilhite, Harry Stern, Brian Woods, Chris Estes, Wanda McKay, Roberta Walker, Karen Shabazz
Not Present: Matthew Goodison-Orr, Suzette Arnold
The members considered the following items:
1. Welcome and Call to Order
2. Approval of Agenda
3. Approval of Minutes from Oct 30, 2018
4. Head of School Report
5. Committee Reports
6. Public Comment
7. Other Business
The committee considered 8 motions, of which 8 passed, and 0 failed:
1. Approve the agenda as submitted (passed)
2. Approve the minutes as submitted (passed)
3. Approve report as presented (passed)
4. Approve the Audit and response to the findings. (passed)
5. Approve the payment of $6,020.00 to Ciridia for October 2018 (passed)
6. Approve payment of $6,020.00 to Ciridia for November 2018 (passed)
7. Motion to contract with MWB to set up our data dashboard for the cost of $500.00. (passed)
8. Motion to approve the final Petition responses that were submitted on Monday, November, 26th. (passed)
The meeting adjourned at 8:35 p.m.
The school leader reports on the status of the school, to include presentation by Development Director.
-Review Staff Survey Report
- Board Commitment updates
-Lottery & Application process (due 1/30)
-Review Test Scores
Our Public Comment period is for members of the public to address the board. Each member of the public may sign up to comment at the meeting, and will be allotted two minutes. The board will listen, but may not directly respond to any comments. Our meetings are open to the public and public record. As such, if your comment is about a private matter, please contact the board via email, or speak to the board chair privately.